Middleburg Early Education Center
"Where inclusion is typical and everyone is special."
Ongoing Enrollment, please call (440) 888-9922
Why Choose MEEC?
- Inclusive preschool with individual adaptations
- Serving 18 months to 6 years old
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Interactive learning & creative expression
- Speech language therapy on site
- School readiness & life readiness skills
- Music & gross motor daily
- Qualified staff averaging 20 years of experience
- Best practices in Covid-19 safety protocol
With over 20 years of experience, our speech therapists look at the whole child and incorporate sensory-motor based activities. Specialties include best practice treatment for Autism, Down Syndrome, Apraxia, Sensory and Auditory Processing Disorders, Feeding/Swallowing issues, and speech delays.
MEEC also offers a center-based summer speech camp for those children who require consistency throughout the year in order to maintain their progress. Eligible children are 18 months - 6 years of age with a variety of speech-language, social/emotional, behavioral and developmental needs.