Goals for Stepping Stones and Pre Kindergarten
- To provide 4, 5, and 6 year olds the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for Kindergarten. A wide variety of experiences will offer the children opportunities to develop physically, socially and cognitively.
- To engage children in age appropriate activities in individual, small and large group settings To develop listening and speaking skills and encourage a spirit of cooperation in a group setting.
- To foster fine and gross motor skills through a variety of mediums which include music and movement, art, cooking, math, science and problem solving activities.
- To develop and introduce pre-Kindergarten concepts and learn techniques in an age appropriate manner.
- To encourage and appreciate each child’s unique learning style and assist in their transition to new situations and settings.